At Photo Contact Istanbul fair, a certificate program will be organized that will last for 5 days and in total will be 20 hours long.
This program will be aimed at those who want to gain in-depth knowledge about photography and will provide participants with the opportunity to obtain a certificate.
- Basic Photography (Erdem Kılavuz)
- Documentary Photography (Nevzat Yıldırım)
- Mobile Photography (Cem Kıvırcık)
- Wedding Photography (Serhan Serter)
- Food Photography (Aslı Güvenç)
- Fashion Photography (Nurdan Usta)
- Advertising Photography (Süleyman Kaçar)
- Birth Photography (Yonca Şahin)
- Architectural – Real Estate Photography (Yüksel Altun)
- Artificial Intelligence in Photography (Ozan Sihay)
- Photo Editing Techniques (Nezihi Gözen)
- Editorial Photography (Ömer Serkan Bakır)
- Street Photography (Tunç Uğurdağ)
- Macro Micro Photography (Savaş Şener)
- Sports Photography (Dr. Erhan Mutlugün)
- Astro Photography (Mustafa Aydın)
- Analog Photography and Darkroom Techniques (Murat Gür)
- Nature and Wildlife Photography (İsmail Şahinbaş)
- Photography Culture and Art (Prof. Dr. Ozan Bilgiseren)
- Portrait Photography (Deniz Çeliker)
Note: Additional courses will be offered in the future for specialization in the desired topics.
The schedule for the certificate program will be shared in the upcoming days.